This extra-protective foil impact vest has clash foam plates and sturdy Nitrile Butadiene Rubber (NBR) Foam to protect your spine, making it perfect for any foiling sports. You will wipe-out hard on your first couple of tries, believe us. It comes with top of the line M-Flex 2.0 neoprene lined with Knitflex on the outside and flaremesh on the inside for quick dry properties. With a non-padded harness waist area, Mystic has ticked off all the boxes for a super-protective impact vest for kiters and foilers.
- CE approved
- YKK Front-zip
- Clash foam – durable impact protection foam – very high impact absorption capabilities, this foam protects you against impact without compromising on comfort)
- Spine & side extra protection (NBR – Nitrile Butadiene Rubber)
- Non-padded harness waist area
- Zipper lock
- Please note: This is not a floatation device / buoyancy aid
- M-Flex 2.0 (100% – other vests have a lower ratio than this)
- NBR – Nitrile Butadiene Rubber – has a very high impact absorption, has low to no water absorption and performs well in high ambient and cold conditions. It is made from closed cell rubber foam, which has a micro-cell, non porous structure
- Knitflex – this offers the highest stretch ratio in all directions, it has a more luxury look and soft touch feeling.
- Flaremesh inside (quick dry). Flaremesh is an inner lining with excellent stretch and heat reflection. Flaremesh lining has a carbon backing and is topped with big terry loops creating a high pile for extra insulation and a soft touch. It also channels water through the fabric and makes your vest dry in no time.