The Frequent Flyer foil surfboard was created to suit all riders. This foil surfboard has a relatively flat rocker and higher volume making it perfect for entry level riders, it is specifically designed to get you lots of waves and steadily up and foil surfing.
The Frequent Flyer foil board features a slightly scooped out concave deck for comfort and increased sensitivity with a fuller beveled rail for stability whilst catching waves. The Frequent Flyer will also suit foil surfers needing a bit more volume and extra paddle power.
All board construction is EPS Foam with specifically engineered track system. All boards are vacuum bagged with vents for maximum strength, lightness and durability.
This foil surfboard can be customised to suit your specific requirements including higher volume if required.
- High volume and more foam under the chest making it easier paddling getting into waves early
- Concave deck for comfort and increased sensitivity to your foil
- Strong purpose engineered track system
- All rounder foil board suiting beginner to advanced
- Foil Tec 4 Piece Traction
- Specifically designed high density inserts for maximised strength where board connects to foil
- Futures 10.75” fin boxes
- We use very high density EPS Foam and the best fibreglass, carbon and epoxy we can get our hands on.
- Vacuum bagged for strength and lightness
- Air vent installation included
- Amos Shapes only uses the highest quality materials available in order to build your premium foiling product.
- Weight ranges vary due to board size and choice of construction but typically range from 2.2-2.9kg.
The Amos Shapes High Flyer is another foil board option for more advanced riders looking for a more responsive ride with less volume.
|4’2”||20 ½”||2 7/8”||33.5L|
|4’4”||20 ½”||2 7/8”||35L|
|4’8”||21 ¼”||2 7/8”||38L|
|4’10”||21 ¼”||2 7/8”||40L|
|5’0”||21 ½”||2 7/8”||42L|